The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Pony Points aren’t quite the currency powerhouse that Rupees are, but the Stable Association is sure to compensate you for them. It’s easy to accumulate Pony Points if you know how, and provided you spend some time at the stables you come across during your time in Hyrule. Let’s go over how to get Pony Points in ToTk, as well as what Pony Point rewards are available.
How to Get Pony Points in TotK
Pony Points are granted by taking action at stables. You’ll get one the first time you step into a stable, but you can also get them by:
- Staying for a rest at a stable.
- Registering a horse.
- Completing a stables’ side quests.
The first two are relatively simple. The third, not so much. It took me a while to delve into stable side quests, which are fun little detours and can sometimes grant more rewards than just Pony Points.
How to Use Pony Points
There are several Pony Point rewards aside from the Towing Harness, which you get for obtaining three Pony Points in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Most of these rewards are totally worth it, as you’ll see below. There are rewards all the way up to 50 Pony Points, which will take a fair amount of time to accumulate between finding the game’s stables, registering new horses, taking much-needed rests, and completing their side quests.
Note that these are a tallied currency rather than a spent one, meaning you won’t lose Pony Points when redeeming rewards. You can redeem your Pony Points at regular stables, using the Pony Point Ledger at the counter.
Tears of the Kingdom Pony Points Rewards Listed
Here are the Tears of the Kingdom Pony Point rewards:
- 3 Pony Points: Towing Harness
- 5 Pony Points: Horse-God Fabric
- 7 Pony Points: Unlocks Malanya Bed at stables
- 10 Pony Points: Register an additional horse
- 13 Pony Points: Traveler’s Saddle and Traveler’s Bridle
- 16 Pony Points: Mane-restyling service
- 20 Pony Points: Register an additional horse
- 23 Pony Points: Knight’s Saddle and Knight’s Bridle
- 26 Pony Points: Extravagant Saddle and Extravagant Bridle
- 30 Pony Points: Register an additional horse
- 35 Pony Points: Register an additional horse
- 40 Pony Points: 50% off on stable fees
- 45 Pony Points: Sleepover Ticket x5
- 50 Pony Points: Endura Carrot x3
- 55 Pony Points: Sleepover Ticket x5
- 60 Pony Points: Endura Carrot x3
Pretty much every reward is worth it, with the Endura Carrots being welcome snacks before big fights. The rewards leading up to 40 Pony Points are worth it for most players, too, so I’d suggest spending some time acquiring them. The last few are mostly a bonus for those that keep pushing.
That’s all you need to know about TotK Pony Points and Pony Point rewards. If you found this guide helpful, take a look at some of our other The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom guides.