Getting more loot in Diablo Immortal‘s dungeons is always a top priority, and one of the quickest and most lucrative ways of doing so is by raiding the Hidden Lair dungeons. This guide will list the game’s possible Hidden Lair locations. Note that these areas spawn randomly all over the map, so once you get a notification about an open Hidden Lair, go ahead and check these spots out.
All Hidden Lair Locations in Diablo Immortal
Here’s a complete list of all main locations where you can find Hidden Lairs in Diablo Immortal:
- Ashwold Cemetery (19 locations).
- Dark Wood (11 locations).
- Shassar Sea (10 locations).
- Library of Zoltun Kulle (9 locations).
- Bilefen (10 locations).
- Mount Zavain (10 locations).
- Frozen Tundra (10 locations).
- Realm of Damnation (10 locations).
Ashwold Cemetery Hidden Lair Locations
Once you reach Level 20, you can start exploring your first Hidden Lair in the Ashwold Cemetery. There are 19 possible locations:
- 5 at the Ashwold Manor.
- 5 at the Eastern Gardens.
- 4 at the Queen Asylla’s Tomb.
- 5 at the Ossuary.
Dark Wood Hidden Lair Locations
Alternatively, after reaching Level 20, you could step into the Dark Wood, where you can find nine possible Hidden Lair locations. Eight of these entrances can be found in the north of the Dark Wood:
- 3 at the Tree of Inifuss.
- 2 at the Sanguine Ruins.
- 2 at the Rogue Battlecamp.
- 1 at the Fetid Swamp.
The other three locations can be found in the south of the Dark Wood:
- 2 at the Derelict Timber Yard.
- 1 at the Blackstone Village.
Shassar Sea Hidden Lair Locations
After reaching Level 28, you can travel to the Shassar Sea. Here you will find eight possible Hidden Lair locations:
- 4 at the Domian of Horror.
- 3 at the Lacuni Incursion.
- 2 at the Oasis.
- 1 at the Windswept Sands.
Library of Zoltun Kulle Hidden Lair Locations
The Library of Zoltun Kulle, a Level 35 dungeon, also has nine Hidden Lair locations:
- 4 at the Writhing Ingress.
- 3 at the Grand Vestibule.
- 2 at the Archive of Secrets.
Bilefen Hidden Lair Locations
Finally, once you reach Level 40, you can start exploring the area of Bilefen, which has 10 possible Hidden Lair locations:
- 3 at the Infested Quagmire.
- 2 at the Abandoned Village.
- 2 at the Hermit’s Outpost.
- 2 at the Southern Wetlands.
Mount Zavain Hidden Lair Locations
Mounta Zavain has 4 possible Hidden Lair locations in its northern part:
- 4 at the Zakarum Graveyard.
The rest of the Hidden Lairs can be seen in the southern area:
- 2 south of the Overlook.
- 1 at the Crucible.
- 3 at the Sentinel’s Watch.
Frozen Tundra Hidden Lair Locations
Another area where you can find Hidden Lair locations is the Frozen Tundra, which also has 10 possible spots:
- 3 at the Ruins of Sescheron.
- 2 at the Ancient Graveyard.
- 2 at the Ice Clan Village.
- 3 at the Plains of Blood.
Realm of Damnation Hidden Lair Locations
The northern area of the Realm of Damnation contains seven possible spots:
- 2 at the Terror’s Fall.
- 2 at the Hall of Punishment.
- 3 at the Citadel of the Damned.
The southern area contains another three possible Hidden Lair location:
- 1 south of the Citadel of the Damned.
- 1 at the Forest of Misery.
- 1 north of the Last Vestige.
- Diablo Immortal Best Classes Tier List
- Potential Fixes for Diablo Immortal Controller Lag
- Essence Transfer: How to Extract and Inherit Powers
- Diablo Immortal: How to Change Screen Resolution
That is all on how to find Hidden Lair locations in Diablo Immortal. Be sure to check out the rest of Diablo Immortal tips and tricks articles on our hub page.