Ghost Recon Breakpoint: How to Call Vehicles
Besides a large number of weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, you can purchase and use a wide variety of vehicles. These range from motorbikes to helicopters. Below you will find a quick step-by-step guide on how to buy and call vehicles in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
You will need to buy vehicles from specialized shops/locations. You can then call any one of them to you, helping you explore the open world of the game much faster.
Step 1: Purchase Vehicles
All of your vehicles are in your garage. But before you can call them, you need to buy them from the gunshop.
The gunshop is located at the Homesteaders base in Twin Falls Mountain.
Here's what you need to do to purchase vehicles in Ghost Recon Breakpoint:
- Click on the Shop menu once you entered the gunshop
- Choose the Vehicles tab
- Click on any vehicle you want to buy from the list
- Confirm purchase
Once you've purchased the vehicles, they will be added to your garage menu.
Step 2: Call Vehicles
When you're out in the field and want to call a vehicle, follow these steps:
- Find bivouac location
- Deploy bivouac
- Click on the Garage menu while resting
- The option to the far-right
- Choose between the following tabs:
- Four Wheels
- Two Wheels
- Select any vehicle you own
- Leave Bivouac
Once you're out the bivouac, the vehicle of your choice will spawn nearby. If you want to know how to call helicopters, then just use the Flying tab in the Garage menu.
That's it on how to call vehicles in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. For more Ghost Recon Breakpoint guides, see the list below:
- How to Change Class Guide
- Locked Doors: How to Open Them
- How to Drink Water
- How to Change Aim Shoulder (camera)
- How to Use Binoculars
- How to Hold Your Breath
- How to Find the Bipod
- Error Code Silent-50001
- How to Beat the Critical Mass Side Mission
- How to Beat A New Perspective Side Mission
For more on Ghost Recon Breakpoint, be sure to check out our GRB review here, where we examine if this newest installment lives up to the hype.