Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp — How to Get Reissue Material
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp has a ton of seasonal events. The only problem is, what happens if you miss one of them? And what happens if you can't get the special goodies that would have been rewarded to you had you shown up sooner? The answer to that problem is Reissue Material.
Reissue Material is rewarded to you when you complete specific tasks throughout Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
What can you craft with Reissue Material? You can craft items from sets like Rover, Wonderland, and more. This guide will give you all the details you need to know about it and how you can get it.
How to Get Reissue Material in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
First of all, you'll generally only use Reissue Material when crafting items that appear in the stopwatch-shaped tab in your Crafting menu. Even then, you'll need to spend bells on top of spending Reissue Material to craft the seasonal item.
Getting the Reissue Material itself is the tricky part, however, as the method of obtaining it has proven to change a bit.
Reissue Material has been spotted as a reward in the following places:
- As a challenge reward at Shovelstrike Quarry.
- As a reward for playing Reissue Material maps in Blather's Treasure Trek.
- Complete Happy Homeroom classes and craft items from previous events to earn Happy Homeroom (HH) medals.
- In a $2.99 Reissue Starter Pack (which isn't currently offered as of this article's publication) that gives you 70 Leaf Tickets and 5 Reissue Material. In the past, this starter pack would cap at five purchases.
It's worth concluding that they really want you to savor these Reissue Materials, so be sure to spend them wisely!
- Pocket Camp Beginner's Tips
- Starter Face & Shirt Guide
- Questions Guide
- Everything to Know About Fishing
- Lovely Pink Remake Chair Guide
- Material Guide
- Camping Tips
- How to Change Hair Color
And that's our guide on how to get Reissue Material in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Stay tuned to GameSkinny for more Animal Crossing Pocket Camp guides to keep you company!