Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp — How to Change Hair Color
In Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, you have the ability to change your avatar's appearance at virtually any time. You can change your eyes, your skin color, and yes, even your hair color and style by accessing a special menu.
In this short guide, we go over how to access that menu and how to change your hair color on the fly.
How to Change Hair Color in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
The first thing you'll want to do when you load into Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is to get the tutorial finished and progress to the point where you're asked to download the complete Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game via update.
After you've bypassed this point, the rest is easy!
Looking at the main interface, which appears whenever you're walking around in the world, you'll see a button on the bottom right of your screen that contains four little "windows" inside of it.
Tap on that button. On the next page, tap "Settings."
On the following page, tap "Edit Character." Next, tap on the button marked with a palette icon (on the right) and scroll down to see a range of available hair colors. Choose the one you want and tap "Proceed" when you're ready to get back out into the world!
The TL;DR is:
- Tap the button with four squares in the bottom right of the screen
- Tap Edit Character
- Tap the palette icon (on the right)
- Choose your hair color and hairstyle
- Tap "Proceed" to confirm
- Pocket Camp Beginner's Tips and Tricks 1
- Pocket Camp Beginner's Tips and Tricks 2
- How to Get Reissue Material
- Starter Face and Shit Guide
- Answers to KK and Isabelle's Questions
- Everything You Should Know About Fishing
- Lovely Pink Remake of the Lovely Chair
- All Materials Dropped by Animals
And that's it! Changing your hair color in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is really that easy! Stay tuned for more Pocket Camp guides right here on GameSkinny.