Every week brings new challenges to Fortnite‘s Battle Royale mode. One of the tougher challenges in Week 4 is to find a Battlestar between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck, and a Helicopter.
If you want to know how to locate the Battlestar before anyone else, then follow our quick guide below, which is complete with a handy map. Just be careful: there are sure to be other players landing nearby going for the same prize.
Where to Find Week 4’s Battlestar
All three challenge objects can be found in Moisty Mire, located in the southeastern part of the island. The Bench resides on the bank of a small river under the lantern.
The Ice Cream Truck can be seen on one of the small islands to the east from the Bench. And the Helicopter is set against a green screen on the opposite side of the river from where you spotted the Bench earlier.
The Battlestar will appear on a small patch of land between those three spots (see the screenshot above for exact map location). It’s right under a big tree on a patch of land with no grass.
In order to claim your prize, just walk up to the Battlestar and interact with it. As a result, the Search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck, and a Helicopter challenge will be completed.
That’s all for the Season 4, Week 4 search challenge, and for other Fortnite guides at GameSkinny, be sure to visit the links below:
- Map Guide: Wailing Woods Chest Locations
- Rubber Duckies & Salty Springs Map Guide
- Challenge Guide: Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen
- Season 4 Week 2 Camera Locations Guide
- Your Cheat Sheet for Fortnite‘s Thanos Mode
- Tomato Town Map & Loot Location Guide
- Risky Reels Is Fortnite‘s Best New Landing Zone
- Essential Dusty Divot Tips & Tricks for Fortnite Season 4 (Plus How to Get Hop Rocks)